Canada Visa Photo Specifications
- The frame size must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm
- The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
- The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm and 36 mm
- Crown means the top of the head or (if obscured by hair or a head covering) where the top of the head or skull would be if it could be seen.
- If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
Get Your Passport Photos in 3 Steps