Passport Photos- Australia
When it comes to validation of passport photos, Australian consulate officers are probably among the most strict in the world. Several customers have told us that they tried some other services or tried to make passport photos themselves for applying or renewing their Australian Passport but they ran into multiple rejections. We have helped several such customers. We do not hesitate to say that photos created by us have the highest acceptance rate with various Consulates of Australia in the USA.
Try us out and we can assure you that we will provide you the passport photos that will run into minimum issues. If you do, we will make another set of photos for you free.
The basics of Australian Passport photos:
- Size – 45–50mm (1 3/4″ -1 15/16″ ) high and 35–40mm (1 3/8″ -1 9/16″ ) wide
- The photo should show head and top of shoulders close up, so the measurement of the face from the bottom of the chin to the crown (i.e. top of head without hair) is between 32mm and 36mm (1 1/4″ -1 7/16″ ).
Australian Passport Photos-Quality and style
- print on high-quality paper and use high resolution
- show natural skin tones and have appropriate brightness and contrast, no flash reflections and no red eye
- show you with a neutral expression and mouth closed have a plain, light-colored background (e.g. white, cream or pale blue)
- show you looking directly at the camera
- show you with no hair across your eyes
- show both edges of your face clearly
- not show you looking over one shoulder (portrait style) or with head tilted
- photograph cannot be manipulated, for example, by removing spots or softening lines.
Photo Validation guide for Adult/Child: