Schengen Passport/Visa Photo Specifications
- You must not wear any headwear (Rule has exceptions for certain credible religious reasons).
- Photo must be high-quality and professional.
- Schengen visa photo requires that it clearly shows your facial features from the tip of your chin to the crown of your head as well as your left and right sides of your face. Your face must fill around 70 to 80% of the photo-face must be somewhere between 32 and 36 mm high.
- Red eyes must be avoided.
- Only color photos are accepted
- Photos should have light background
Get Your Passport Photos in 3 Steps