Passport Photos- USA- main requirements
- 2×2 inch in size
- Head needs to be between 1 and 1.37 inch.
- The distance between Eye-level and the bottom of the photo should than more than 1.12 inches.
USA Naturalization photos (N-400), Citizenship photos, Immigration photos, USA Green-card photos all now have same size and other requirements. They are all same.
However if you need Lottery Visa photo or DS-160 Photo (US Non-Immigrant Online Visa Photo), you will need 2×2 digital image. They have online applications for Diversity Visa (Lottery Visa) and certain Non-Immigrant visas for USA and with your application, you will be require to upload a digital 2×2 image (in 600×600 pixels to 1200×1200 pixels) For more information on the 2×2 digital image, you can click on the link here.
“Passport Photo Size”:Passport Picture Size 2″x2″
- Two Passport Photos
- “Passport Photo Size“: Your photographs must be: 2×2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline. If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.