ID card photos

ID Identity Card Photos.

Many times you want be a member of some library or want to get a travel pass, you will need a photo. Photos are often needed for college applications or school admissions. Many government forms require for photos. Many times, employers would ask you for a passport sized photos.

We can help you with such needs. Most of the time, you don’t need to have photos that meet all of the requirements of US Passport or Visa photos.  Most photos in 2×2 size will be accepted for most of the purposes.

Official ID card in the USA:
If you don’t have a passport or a drivers license but it is often a good idea to carry state issued ID card.  In USA, you can go to any DMV office and apply for an ID card.

Some useful links: