Russian Passport Photo Specs
There are two sets of photo specs on the Internet for Russia. So if you know which specs your paperwork is asking for let us know. By default, we use Specs #2 from below:
- Photos should be 3.5cms X 4.5cms
- Head must occupy atounf 70-75% of the total photo
- There should be around 5mm from top of the photo to the top of the head
- The picture size must be 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″).
- The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 25 mm and 30 mm.
Ðàçìåð ãîëîâû îò ïîäáîðîäêà äî âåðõíåé ÷àñòè ïðè÷åñêè (èëè â îòäåëüíûõ ñëó÷àÿõ äî ìàêóøêè) äîëæåí áûòü â ïðåäåëàõ 25-30ìì
- The size of the face must not be less than 20 mm
- The distance from the chin to the photograph bottom line must not be less than 15 mm (3/5″)
- The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression The photographs must show the full front view of the head, which must be close to the top of the frame. The top of the shoulders must be seen in the photo.