Italy Passport Photo Specs
- Different consulates ask for different types of photos (in different size).
- Italian consulate office in beautiful Los Angeles requires, 4 cm x 4cm photos, but one the detailed photo specs page, they use the same pdf that is used for Schengen Passport photos (35x45mm) and on Chicago or Houston consulates of Italy! Fo figure what is the actual size they want. Please, please if you have any info, please share it with us so we can help Italian residents of Califonia. Please click hereto send us your information.
- Consulate General of Italy in Boston does not mention any specific size so probably they will take 51x51mm photos.
- Consulate General of Italy in Chicago: Based on the samples on the link above on the consulate website, they require 35x45mm sized EU/Schengen style photos. If you want to order photos for Italy for Chicago consulate, please order Schengen Passport photos on our website.
- Consulate General of Italy in Detroit: One passport photo 1.5″x1.5″ (full-face, white background).