Diversity Visa (Lottery Visa) Photo
What is Diveristy Visa aka Lotter Visa?
Unlike printed photos for most passport or visa applications, DV (Diversity Visa) photo aka Lottery Visa Photo needs to be submitted in digital format and needs to be uploaded online with your application. They test photos online to make sure the photo meets all of their guidelines. Most people have difficulty getting their photos validated. We can help you get your photo formatted accurately for DV Visa lottery. Follow the links above to send us your photo and make a payment. You will get your Lottery Visa photo in an email within a business day.
The congressionally mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program makes available up to 55,000 diversity visas (DVs) annually, drawn from random selection among all entries to persons who meet strict eligibility requirements from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
Photo Requirements as per 2013 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2013)
- You upload a digital image with your application
- Your picture must be 600×600 pixels
- Your photo must be less than 240KB in size
The submitted image must adhere to the following specifications. Photographs submitted must be a recent photograph, taken within the last 6 months. Please be advised that failure to comply with any of the following requirements may result in disqualification from the lottery.
- The image file may be produced by acquiring an image with a digital camera or by digitizing a paper photograph with a scanner.
- Digital enhancement or other alterations or retouching are not permitted.
- The original aspect ratio of the image must be preserved. (No image stretching is allowed.)Compositional Specifications Content
- The image must contain the full face, neck, and shoulders of the entrant in frontal view with a neutral, non-smiling expression and with eyes open and directed at the camera.
- The image must not contain any parts of the body below the entrant’s shoulders.
- The image must not include other objects or additional people.
- Entrant must be vertically oriented in the image.
- The image must be from a recent (within 6 months) photo of the entrant.Head Position
- Subject must directly face the camera.
- Head must not be tilted up, down, or to the side.
- The head height (measured from the top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin) must be between 50% and 69% of the image’s total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56% and 69% of the image’s height. The diagram below shows these measurements on a correctly-proportioned image.
- The photo you upload on their website must be less than 240KB in size
DV Diversity Visa Photo Validation: Click here for link to validate your Lottery Visa photo.